BG Photo Frame
Contributors: Takeshi Kashihara
Tags: two-columns, black, white, dark, light, right-sidebar, fluid-layout, flexible-header, responsive-layout, accessibility-ready, custom-header, custom-menu, full-width-template
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.2.2
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
A starter theme called BG Photo Frame, or underscores.
This theme able to set header images like a background image, full size on window. You can set header images by the Theme Custmizer.If you has not set header images, several default images will apperes on the background.And you can toggle background mode between photoframe mode from a upper right button on the site.
- In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
- Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme's .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
You can change the background image by setting header images on the theme customizer.
If you don’t set header images,some default images appear on on the background.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this theme support any plugins?
BG Photo Frame includes support for Infinite Scroll in Jetpack.
- Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2015 Automattic, Inc., GPLv2 or later
- normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2015 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, MIT
- BootStrap http://getbootstrap.com/, (C) 2011-2015 Twitter, Inc, MIT
- jQuery BG Photo Frame (C) 2016 Takeshi Kashihara, GPLv3 or later
- The image used in screenshot of the theme and header images is theme's author personal creation and is licensed under GPLv3 or later.(https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)